CLICK HERE FOR OFFICIAL OBAMA WEBSITE AND SWEET VIDEO OF HOPE »

Tweeting for Change...How Empowering

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 15, 2009

    Long Road Ahead

    So we've mapped out our route.  We're going to take I-70 the entire way there.  I was going to post the entire map, but it turns out that the United States is so enormous that it doesn't all fit on a blog post.  Jefferson should have considered all of the ramifications of the Louisiana Purchase, including forcing people like us to drive for 1 day and 9 hours.  

    So, I've eliminated the parts of the trip that are going to be the most boring, all 1,800 miles of "real America." After completing this drive twice, I'm sure we will have a new appreciation for why everyone calls them "fly-over" states.

    1 comments:

    Ash said...

    ahh when are y'all getting here? I can get you donuts tuesday morning in Republican Whip Cantor's office!