CLICK HERE FOR OFFICIAL OBAMA WEBSITE AND SWEET VIDEO OF HOPE »

Tweeting for Change...How Empowering

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 15, 2009

    Obamicon Yourself


    We just found this awsome website that makes you look like one of those pictures that is so inspiring with Barack Obama's face and really uplifting words like Hope, Change, Progress, and Fair Trade. Here's the link: http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com  I'm posting my favorite from their website and one that I made of myself using my Iphone and uploaded it to the blog.  Here's my Obamacon.  I think I will send it to the White House.  Or maybe I'll deliver it in person!!!

    9 comments:

    Phillip and Braidy Davidson said...

    You inspire me. I think you should obamacon my face.

    Phillip and Braidy Davidson said...

    Can you make comments on Twitter? It looks like you guys are having fun. How many hours do you have left? 30? Too much fun.

    Aaron Mondell said...

    Try this website: speech generator - http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123206567998588075.html

    Aaron Mondell said...

    whoops - mixed 'em up. that last one is an inspirational editorial about the great obama presidency. this one generates speeches: http://www.atom.com/spotlights/inauguration_speech_generator/

    Anonymous said...

    Speaking of the "Road Trip to Change", you might want to CHANGE Januray to January in photo #12. With a typo like that, you'll look like you're from a red state.

    Anonymous said...

    All my best to the "saint" that is housing the Road Trip to Change while in Washington. There is nothing like a group of hygienic-deficient strangers blowing up air mattresses on your living room floor.

    Anonymous said...

    Obama is a muslum and wants all marriages to be gay marriages....muslim

    Anonymous said...

    Am I the only one that is going to react to that bigoted jerk writing about Obama's religion. He is everything our nation needs right now.
    -perturbed in Berkeley

    Anonymous said...

    Obama is the man!